We, Servier Philippines, Inc., a pharmaceutical company with capital of € 3.5mio, Head office: Unit AD 11th Floor, 8 Rockwell Building, Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City, Philippines, Registered with the trade and companies’ register of Makati City, Philippines under number 10835 Intra-community VAT number: 002 096 923VAT, offers this website in order to promote the organization to internal and external audience.
1. What data do we collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data from users of Our Site:
- Data that you give to us through your use of the Contact space of Our Site: such as but not limited to your last name, first name, email address, telephone number, postal address.
- Data that we collect automatically for statistical purposes using cookies: pages visited, dates and times of access, preferred content, operating system, type of browser used, type of hardware used, among others. It must be noted that our statistics cookies do not allow the personal identification of a natural person.
- Data that are necessary for us to provide the products and services herein contemplated or to comply with laws and government rules and regulations.
In accordance with Republic Act No. 10173 or The Data Privacy Act of 2012 (DPA), personal data means any information that can identify you directly or indirectly personal Information refers to any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by us or the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify you. Personal Data refers to all types of personal information.
2. How do we use your data?
Under the DPA, our collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal data must only be for a declared, specified and legitimate purpose/s and only to the extent that the processing of your personal data is relevant, suitable, necessary and not excessive in relation to a declared and specified purpose.
Your personal data may be used by us for the following purposes:
- To produce statistical analyses, particularly of Site traffic.
- To manage and improve the Site for optimal User browsing.
- To respond to requests or questions by Users and to provide them with technical assistance, if needed.
- To monitor requests made about our products or services.
- To process pharmacovigilance case reports regarding our products or services.
- To comply with the legal and regulatory obligations applicable to the Servier Philippines, Inc.
- To protect the legitimate interest of Servier Philippines, Inc.
We do not further process the personal data in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes described above.
3.What are your rights?
As Data Subject under the DPA, you have the following rights:
- Right to be Informed. You have the right to be informed whether your personal data is being, or have been processed, including the existence of automated decision-making and profiling.
- Right to Object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including processing for direct marketing, automated processing or profiling.
- Right to Access. You have the right to reasonable access, upon written request, the contents of your personal data that were processed and the manner by which these were processed; the sources from which these were obtained; the recipients and reasons for disclosure, if any; date when your information was last modified; and information on automated processes where your information will be made as the sole basis for any decision that may significantly affect you.
- Right to Rectify erroneous data. You have the right to correct any error in the personal data and if warranted, request immediate rectification.
- Right to Erase or Block. You may based on reasonable grounds, the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from the (Legal entity)’s filing system, without prejudice to (Legal entity)’s continuing to process personal data for the purpose stated above.
- Right to Secure Data Portability. Where personal data is processed by electronic means and in a structured and commonly used format, you have the right to obtain from (Legal entity) a copy of such data in an electronic or structured format that is commonly used and allows your further use.
- Right to be Indemnified for damages. You shall be indemnified for any damages sustained due to such inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal data, taking into account any violation of your rights and freedoms as data subject.
- Right to File a Complaint. You may file a complaint or exercise your rights above by reaching out to us through the contact details provided below. You may also raise privacy concerns to the National Privacy Commission through its website at www.privacy.gov.ph
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the processing or protection of your personal data, you may contact Servier Philippine, Inc.’s Data Privacy Officer (DPO) by telephone at +632 88978990 to 97 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org using the contact form available in the Website.
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data collected by Servier Philippines, Inc. are kept in a form that permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. More specifically:
- Personal data collected for audience measurement purposes are kept for 6 months;
- Personal data collected for research activities are kept in the information systems of the data controller, participating centre or healthcare professional taking part in the research until the study product is marketed or until 2 years following the last publication of the study results or, in the absence of publication, until the signature of the final study report. The data are then archived in paper or electronic form for a period in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Personal data collected for pharmacovigilance activities are kept for 10 years after the relevant marketing authorisation has ceased to exist; the data are then deleted or archived in an anonymised form, unless otherwise envisaged by mandatory local regulations;
- Personal data collected for the management of medical information are kept for 3 years after your request;
- Personal data collected for scientific medical liaison with healthcare professionals are kept for 5 years after your last interaction with SERVIER, then are archived for 5 years and deleted;
- Personal data collected for managing relationships with healthcare professionals in connection with clinical trials are kept until the study product is marketed or until the final study report or until the publication of the study results. They are then archived in paper or electronic form for a period in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Personal data collected for communication and relationship management and promotional activities (contacts with healthcare professionals) are kept for 5 years after your last interaction with SERVIER, then archived for 5 years and deleted;
- Personal data collected for transparency management are kept, archived and destroyed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Personal data collected for any other type of correspondence are kept for 13 months.
5. How do we safeguard your personal data?
We have put in place appropriate and commercially reasonable physical, technical and organisational security measures to process and store your personal data and to keep confidential and to protect them against unauthorised or unlawful use, disclosure or access, accidental loss, destruction, alteration or damage taking into consideration the state of art of technology and the cost of implementation.
6. Do we share your personal data?
Your personal data processed by Servier Philippines, Inc. will only be accessible by a limited list of recipients on a need to know basis or where required by law, including but not limited to:
- The departments and personnel of Servier Philippines, Inc. and other legal entities of the Servier Group with a need to know.
- The suppliers and service providers of Servier Philippines, Inc., particularly those responsible for hosting the Site, producing the Site, who may be called upon to access the personal data of Users for purposes strictly necessary for their work.
- The competent authorities such as health authorities in certain legally-defined cases.
Any personal data sharing with a third party as defined under the DPA shall be covered by a data sharing agreement between Servier Philippines, Inc. And the third party.
7. Governing law and jurisdiction
COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A Cookie is a small computer file, a marker, which is stored and read on a device for example during the consultation of a website, the reading of an email or the installation or use of a software program or a mobile application, whatever the type of device used (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.)
In this policy, we use the term “Cookies” to refer to all the markers stored and read on your device.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING CONSENT
The storing or reading of certain Cookies does not require prior obtaining of your consent, either because they do not process any Personal Data concerning you, or because they are strictly necessary for the provision of the service which you require.
Your prior consent must be obtained for the storing or reading of Cookies other than those mentioned in the paragraph above.
You may at any time oppose the storing or reading of the Cookies which we use, either by deleting them from your devices or by changing your browser settings.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use various types of Cookies whose purposes are described below.
These are Cookies which tell us about the use and performances of our site/our application and allow us to draw up statistics on traffic volumes and use of the various elements of our site/our application (contents visited and visitor paths), enabling us to make our services more interesting and user-friendly (pages or sections most often consulted, most read articles, etc.).
If you give your approval (consent), Legal entity will store cookies enabling collection of the information strictly necessary for the purposes described in the table below.
|Name of Cookie||Data collected||Purpose||Storage time|
|_ga||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site”s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||1 years 20 days 8 hours 50 minutes|
|_gid||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.||1 years 19 days 15 hours 20 minutes|
|_gat_gtag_UA_63739369_29||Other||1 years 19 days 15 hours 19 minutes|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
The functions of this site listed below use services offered by third parties (Twitter flows and video).
If you give your approval (consent), these third parties will store cookies which will enable you to view content hosted by these third parties directly on address of the site or share our contents.
Via these Cookies, these third parties will collect and use your browsing data for their own purposes, in accordance with their confidentiality policy.
You can give or withdraw your consent, either globally or purpose by purpose, using the Cookie settings panel.
HOW DO YOU CONFIGURE YOUR BROWSER, SMARTPHONE AND SOFTWARE COMPONENTS?
If you have accepted the recording of Cookies in your browser software, they are stored in a dedicated area of your device.
If you refuse the recording of Cookies in your device or if you delete those which are recorded in it, you will no longer be able to benefit from certain functions even though they are necessary for browsing in certain areas of our site/our application. If applicable, we decline all responsibility for any consequences due to the downgraded operation of our site/our application resulting from the fact that it is impossible for us to store or consult the Cookies necessary for their functioning which you have deleted or refused.
How do you configure your browser?
Most browsers accept Cookies by default. However, you can decide to block these Cookies or ask your browser to inform you when a site attempts to install a Cookie on your device.
Please refer to your browser’s help menu to configure the Cookies according to your preferences. The links to the Cookie setting instructions for the main browsers are given below:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Google Chrome:https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10607
- Safari: https://help.apple.com/safari/mac/9.0/?lang=en#/sfri11471
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
How do you configure your confidentiality settings in your smartphone/tablet?
You can decide to change the confidentiality settings of your smartphone/tablet.
To configure your confidentiality settings:
- Android system: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
- Apple system: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265